[THIN] Re: Win2k SP4

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:36:55 -0400

CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS THREAD! It is getting way off topic.  If people
can't start to control themselves and limit their posting I will have to set
a limit of 5 posts per day per person or make the list moderated approval
for all messages. Or I could just start banning abusers.
That would be unfortunate.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Moderator