[THIN] Re: Web Interface OMG HELP HELP

  • From: jpc@xxxxxxxxxxx (Joseph P Ciccolo)
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:38:27 -0400

thanks

Joseph P Ciccolo
Network Engineer
Tsd Inc.
jpc@xxxxxxxxxxx
978-794-1400 x8018

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Claus, Brian
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 2:36 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Web Interface OMG HELP HELP

Yes, I agree here.  Your WI Server is pointing to one or more servers
for XML.  XML will tell WI what published apps are available.  If WI is
only pointing to 1 server and that server goes down or the XML service
hangs then you're S.O.L.

Any luck yet?

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator