[THIN] Web Interface OMG HELP HELP

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:28:31 -0700

First off let me say that I am not the person who has been managing this
part of the citrix infrastructure we have.

Second let me say that for some strange reason both the people who do have
gone on holidays the same day.

Now here is the problem.

First thing this morning I get an alert saying people can't see the
applications when they logon to the web interface.

Sure enough I log on with a few different id's and get nothing.  No
published applications listed.

I have done the one thing I can think of and reboot the web interface
server.  Nothing.

We are using a sta/csg config (don't ask me to explain that as I only know
the words :)

Is there anyone out there that can tell me what steps I should do to try and
resolve this?

Bad news is I think I have limited admin rights on the web interface server
but might be able to get that corrected.

Thanks

Doug Stratton
Operations Engineering
Workstations Services Branch