[THIN] Re: VMware & CPS 4.5

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:44:34 -0700

Exactly, 4GB RAM used to be a lot to work with and with dual sockets it was
a great "sweet spot" for PS. Nowadays with multi-core and an increasing
number of apps requiring mega-ram the situation is shifting. Add to that the
general availability of 64 bit OS's and virtualization and now there are a
whole host of considerations that are relatively new. The "it depends"
factor is bigger than ever before..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453