[THIN] Re: VMware & CPS 4.5

  • From: "Dobry, Wes" <Wes.Dobry@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:35:52 -0500

Bingo.

I didn't mention, but I guess I should have.  Your mileage may vary
considerably and it really should be tested in your own environment.  I did,
however, want to express that in our environment we did see significant
improvements by upping the RAM in our presentation servers.

-Wes Dobry
(321) 843-5590