[THIN] Re: Urgent: ICA client problem

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:25:27 -0500

This _has_ to be a mis-entered or out of date userid/password stored in PN -
right?  If you select Properties of the application set, and select the tab
with this stuff (Login Information?) Verify all that is set correctly.

This seems too obvious so I'll guess its not going to be helpful....

- Bob Coffman