[THIN] Urgent: ICA client problem

  • From: Christopher_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:10:59 -0600

Yesterday, out of the blue, this started happening when logging into the
Program Neighborhood client.

"The entered credential information is incorrect.  Verify that your user
name and domain are correct, then type your password.." etc.
This stops any app list from being generated.

MF 1.8/NT 4 TSE.  Client browsing is using TCP/IP + HTTP, looking for the
"ica" alias in DNS.  Makes no difference if I specify a server name
though.

 The strange thing is that it works through the Nfuse server.  Also, there
is no error when logging onto a windows client, or Citrix server console.

I am struggling to identify where to look on this one.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Christopher Wilson
Citrix Administrator