[THIN] Re: Urgent: ICA client problem

  • From: Christopher_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:01:28 -0600

Lots of users with cached credentials, myself included.  I can delete
those and input what  I know to accurate username/password and I still get
the error.

"Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation"
<bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/20/2003 10:25 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Urgent: ICA client problem

This _has_ to be a mis-entered or out of date userid/password stored in PN
- right?  If you select Properties of the application set, and select the
tab with this stuff (Login Information?) Verify all that is set correctly.

This seems too obvious so I'll guess its not going to be helpful....

- Bob Coffman