[THIN] Re: Taking a big downgrading step

  • From: "Angus Macdonald" <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:52:29 +0100

Thanks Rick.
I've been way down the printer driver route with no evidence that it's the
cause of the trouble. The print spooler behaves nicely and we use almost
exclusively native MS drivers anyway.
I have licenses I can use for a new farm (the public sector in the UK would
rather buy new licenses instead of keeping up subs advantage) so a new farm
isn't much of a problem to do.