[THIN] Re: Support level required?

  • From: Tom Howarth <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:58:09 +0100

upto 10,000 users? hopefully not concurrent.  I agree with Steve, if
the servers are all alike then yes 2+ 1 supervisor but if there are
vast differences between each server silo, then that amount of
operatives will rise.  however I feel that no more than 5 would be
needed if their roles were well defined.

Tom at home
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com