[THIN] Re: Support level required?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:41:57 -0700

The big variable in what you said below is the fact that each ministry will
have uniquely configured servers. This potentially can drive up the support
levels required signficantly. If you could standardize the whole farm then
it might be conceivable to support the farm with 2 or 3 knowledgeable
people. However, if every 2-5 servers are different than you could need many
more to support it effectively.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453