[THIN] Re: Stuck Profile

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 23:20:51 +0100

MessageHave you tried REGUNLD.EXE ?

I am rusty using that particular util but its supposed to do what it says on
the tin...

Also, i would say that if your getting stuck profiles take a look at UPHclean.

I have been using it for a while now and it works a treat with our Hybrid
profiles.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1B286E6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582&displaylang=en

It even tells you what app/process was stopping the profile unloading quite
useful when looking for Technet articles that refer to even id 1000 and stuck
profiles.

Regards