[THIN] Re: Web interface and single sign on

  • From: "Schill, Mark" <Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:17:35 -0500

Take a close look at the domain in your Windows 2000 prompt. I
encountered the same issue that is related to the domain that is being
passed through WI. When we log on explicitly we log in to "DOMAIN",
however when we use the passthrough authentication the domain that is
passed is "DOMAIN.BELLSOUTH.COM" which is the FQDN, but somehow it still
confuses the server. I haven't had time to research it though.

Mark E. Schill, CCA
BellSouth Technology Group