[THIN] Re: Stuck Profile

  • From: "Bruce Heavner" <bheavner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:02:19 -0500

That's his user hive.  Use regedt32, HKEY_Users, and you'll see SIDs of
all loaded profile hives.  Find the one in question, by expanding the
SID and looking in the Volatile Environment key.  Once you've found the
right one, highlight the SID, and Registry-Unload hive.  Make sure you
have the right one selected, or you'll screw somebody.

Bruce Heavner

RapidApp

Sr. Network Engineer

bheavner@xxxxxxxxxxxx