[THIN] Re: Speed requirements

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:57:17 -0500

We have about 30 users using all office products + MAS500 accounting +
Abra products on a 256k line print massive accounting batch files with
no problems.  They are remote we are Mason MI near Lasing and they are
in Kalkasa MI near Travers City and no slowdowns are see.

Bruce Jarrett-Norton

Dart Energy Corporation

Desktop and Network Support Tech.

Mason, MI

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges."