[THIN] Re: Softricity

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:06:38 -0500

Now that is a good subject.   Has anyone else tried or uses Provision Networks?
  They do not only seamless applications but they have true USB sync and many
other killer features.   In some ways, it is more feature rich than Citrix, or
at least relevant features for today's world.   I'm very impressed with their
solution.  Very!

DB

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer