[THIN] Advanced Access gateway

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:06:07 +0800

guys

I am having problems configuring a web site within the Advanced gateway
part of the Access Gateway (old MSAM).  I am getting an error which
prevents me for forwarding credentials through to the website (well at
least the AGE is throwing a login box for me to put my credentials in ).
 If I enter in credentials admin or not they are rejected and I cannot
utilise the web application.

Does anyone have any suggestions or good guides to read to ensure I am
doing the right things (ie crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s)

Thanks in advance
Mk

Mark Calleja
Network Systems Coordinator
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't"