[THIN] Session Freezing and Printer Redirect

  • From: "Terminal" <Terminal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:31:45 -0500

Folks!

I really hope someone can help me.

I have a very beefed up TS (fully patched) that (increasingly)
demonstrates the following problems:

1.       New TS sessions only get a BLUE background (this is not the
Blue Screen of Death).

2.       Printers do not get redirected or recognized.

3.       When the above items happen I (as domain admin) have no
problems logging on to the console.

Setup:

The users connect to the TS only for one application and the connect
from several different remote offices. Their Domain User Account
properties are set to execute their logon script and the LOB application
(i.e. they never get a desktop).

Note: When the Blue background screen starts to happen - current TS
sessions work fine.

HELP!

Microsoft (India) has been working on this for months - still no
resolution.

Joseph Danielsen, CSBS, MCSA-Messaging, MCP

Network Blade Inc.

49 Marcy Street

Somerset, NJ 08873

732-213-0600