[THIN] Re: Server Protect or OfficeScan

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:13:24 +0100

We recently changed from Sever Protect to Office Scan all is working
fine and the manageability is easier, One thing I have found is that
occasionally one or two of our citrix servers pattern file falls behind
by a couple of days but then brings itself back up to date within a day
or two. Our reseller seems to think that its unlikely that all clients
will be always completely up to date but I am unsure if this should be
the case.

Has anyone else come across this?

Ronnie