[THIN] Re: Server Protect or OfficeScan

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:02:15 -0400

We used to run ServerProtect on our Citrix boxes, and now we run
Officescan.  It works fine.  I think it is more that Trend is pushing
users away from using Server Protect altogether.  Atleast when we talked
to them, they said it doesn't really make sense to manage them both
differently anymore, because functionality-wise they are almost
identical.

Jon Luchette

Emerson Hospital
Technology Engineer