[THIN] Re: Server Protect or OfficeScan

  • From: "Hill, Brian \(CDC/OCOO/ITSO\) \(CTR\)" <emi2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:27:31 -0400

Personally, I prefer ServerProtect over the OfficeScan product.  I don't
like the web-based management console and the updates seemed to lag (to
me anyway) on OfficeScan.  I haven't used OfficeScan in a while though
(approximately 2 years), so maybe it's better now.  Overall though, I am
a big fan of Trend products.

Brian

  _____