[THIN] Re: Server Protect or OfficeScan

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 07:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

We use OfficeScan. It is a complete product now. Updates are pretty fast and it
has good control.  Plus it can be used on both workstations and servers. Less
confusing when it comes time to renew.

  JK

"Hill, Brian (CDC/OCOO/ITSO) (CTR)" < wrote:
      Personally, I prefer ServerProtect over the OfficeScan product.  I don't
like the web-based management console and the updates seemed to lag (to me
anyway) on OfficeScan.  I haven't used OfficeScan in a while though
(approximately 2 years), so maybe it's better now.  Overall though, I am a big
fan of Trend products.

  Brian