[THIN] Re: Printer Woes

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:30:43 +1000

Have you tried publishing :

C:\windows\explorer.exe? ::{2227A280-3AEA-1069-A2DE-08002B30309D}

I've used this one since I started using citrix many. mnay years ago.

See this citrix article for the official blurb:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX884335

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Fri, Aug 7th, 2009 at 2:39 PM, StGeorge <wcsconnect@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello from Sunny Perth,
>
> We are trying to publish Print manager on Windows 2008 64 ( published
> apps
> only).
> We can publish using 'control.exe printers' and it works a dream
> except it
> does not close...
> I have tried using TSKaasplat and launchit with various combinations
> of
> scripts, mostly they launch and close immeditately.
> The closest I came was using TSKaasplat with batch/command to Start
> /wait
> control.exe printers but this left a dos window asking for a Y/N
> I have tried the Dabb printer utility but it does not work on the fly
> like
> the standard version.
>
> Has anybody successfully published printmanager in 2008/64 or are you
> able
> to provide other options?
>
> Help is appreciated.
>
> Regards