[THIN] Re: Printer Woes

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:59:19 +1000

I believe that's because control.exe is just a vehicle to launch the
printers and faxes "explorer.exe" view. Once launched, control.exe
actually unloads, so this is what I think is triggering the closing
using Warrens apps.

I think that the issue is more related to some handle holding
explorer.exe open. Don't have anything available to test this theory on.

If you publish Explorer.exe "normally" to open a drive, does it close
okay?

Cheers,
Jeremy.