[THIN] Printer Woes

  • From: StGeorge <wcsconnect@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 12:39:16 +0800

Hello from Sunny Perth,

We are trying to publish Print manager on Windows 2008 64 ( published apps
only).
We can publish using 'control.exe printers' and it works a dream except it
does not close...
I have tried using TSKaasplat and launchit with various combinations of
scripts, mostly they launch and close immeditately.
The closest I came was using TSKaasplat with batch/command to Start /wait
control.exe printers but this left a dos window asking for a Y/N
I have tried the Dabb printer utility but it does not work on the fly like
the standard version.

Has anybody successfully published printmanager in 2008/64 or are you able
to provide other options?

Help is appreciated.

Regards

Rob