[THIN] Re: PS4/W2K3 and Client Drive Mapping Issue

  • From: "Jacob Walker" <ctxrulez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:06:38 -0500

Thank you VERY MUCH for the input. We weren't using any of these three settings in our GPO. However, following this thread, we disabled all GPO's assigned to our test server, waited for replication, and rebooted. Unfortunately, the problem still exists when no GPO's are in use.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Are there any other areas we could investigate?