[THIN] Re: PN shorcuts not appearing??

  • From: Nick Crisp <thinlist.org@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:02:40 +1100

Solution found... eventually :)
The problem is caused by the fact i have 2 different farms running through a
single web interface Farm 1 being version 3 and Farm 2 being version PS4
the problem was that only farm 1 icons were appearing on the users desktop
(yet both farms icons were appearing via the web interface)
Reason: the Web Interface version we are using only supports desktop icons
from the highest priority farm

I simply changed the priority to farm 2 and voila all the farm 2 icons
appeared and farm 1 are now gone

Im not sure whether newer versions of the Web Interface have fixed this
issue but at least now i know why it has happened.. i will eventually be
turning off farm 1 anyway so the problem with dissapear as this happens

Thanks Thinlist for being a sounding board

Nick