[THIN] PN shorcuts not appearing??

  • From: Nick Crisp <thinlist.org@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:12:47 +1100

Hi All
I have recently been migrating applications from PS3.0 to PS4.0 but for some
unkown reason the applications shortcuts are not appearing in the users
desktop when they are published from version 4.0.. we publish everything
normally via the web interface, but some users were accessing applications
from there start menu shortcuts

The thing is..  i never set this up it just happened when users started
using the version 9 client, they noticed it had this nifty list of
applications appearing, both in the start menu and by right clicking the
icon in their taskbar

Now that i am moving to PS4.0 users are complaing that it is no longer
available..

can anyone tell me how this is setup? i have played with the PN settings via
management console in version 4.0 but it makes no difference and version 3
has no settings that enable this behavior as far as i know

any ideas? thanks in advance

Nick