[THIN] Re: Outlook Initials Capture using Modified Mandatory Profile

  • From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:54:04 -0400

Hi Jay,

Try this kix script.  It has been a while and forgot which registry key
did what but I don't get asked for the Initials each time and we also
use Mandatory profiles and do the same portion of the flex profile for
Outlook.  Just run the script before launching Outlook and it will
hopefully do the trick.

Chris