[THIN] Re: Outlook Initials Capture using Modified Mandatory Profile

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:34:50 -0500

for some strange reason MS keeps all this in the registry in hex. Like Neil
mentiones, KIx has a nice hex conversion function you can use to parse this.

If you look around the Kix forums, there are some sample kix scripts for
doing some of this.  You might be able to slice out a part to do what you
want and put it in a login script.

Greg

On 7/11/07, Jensen, Jay <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are using Office 2003!