[THIN] Re: Outlook Initials Capture using Modified Mandatory Profile

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:47:05 +0100

Just one thing I missed, when reading back my message - I left out the
subroutine that gets called, so here it is:-

**** Start of Kixtart extract ****

:hexsub

select
  case $Remainder=10
    $HexChar="A"
  case $Remainder=11
    $HexChar="B"
  case $Remainder=12
    $HexChar="C"
  case $Remainder=13
    $HexChar="D"
  case $Remainder=14
    $HexChar="E"
  case $Remainder=15
    $HexChar="F"
endselect

return

 **** End of Kixtart extract ****

In fairness to me, it's because it's part of a way bigger Office Kix
script, and I only extracted the relevant bits - just forgot to include
all of 'em!

Neil