[THIN] Re: Outlook 2000 Published App not closing

  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:12:24 -0000

MessageYes your on the right track.

Research into the problem has tell, tell signs of PROFILE generator issues. I
think its hidden in the registry somewhere (not start run) I think its in the
terminal server section in the HKLM section

Sorry to be so vague. When we get around to looking at the problem again, I
will try and post a solution
    Need free business advice, then visit our website at www.broomfield.co.uk

    Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above
named recipient(s) only and may be confidential and/or privileged. If they have
come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy
or disclose them or any part of their contents to any person or organisation;
please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error immediately and delete this
e-mail and its attachments from your computer system. This footnote also
confirms that before leaving our system this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

  The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered
Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

  systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal
  Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry
  Visit our websites at:
  http://www.rbs.co.uk/CBFM
  http://www.rbsmarkets.com