[THIN] Re: Outlook 2000 Published App not closing

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:49:24 -0800 (PST)

There are a couple of places where you can specify a startup application. You
need to make sure there is nothing in those fields. One is in the users config
in User manager for domains, the other is in the citrix connection
configuration advanced tab.  Next I would make sure the app is published
seamlessly.

Paul Taylor <TaylorP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys

I've published Outlook 2000 on my Citrix farm which, when launched, functions
perfectly well. However, I'm unable to exit the session by choosing File - Exit
from the Outlook menu. Once I do that it closes Outlook but returns me to the
default blue Desktop background.  The session is still showing as active in
CMC.  If I disconnect (click X on the CIA session box), and then reconnect it
returns me to the blue desktop background.

I've tried using Launchit to launch Outlook, but the problem remains.

Any ideas?