[THIN] Re: Office 2007

  • From: "Jay Schaefer" <jyschaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:58:19 -0500

Is anyone using Office 2007 in a terminal services/Citrix environment yet?
I'm having problems with Outlook properly creating a user profile to connect
to Exchange 2003.  I created a prf file using the setup /admin program and
it's not working for me.  "Microsoft Exchange is unavailable".    The other
apps are working good.

Lots of changes in the office apps.  My users are going to freak.

Jay

On 12/19/06, Malcolm Bruton <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

RTM release is availiable of MSDN and has been for about a month.

Malcolm