[THIN] Re: Office 2007

  • From: <steve.quinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:34:12 +0100

We had some problems with forms using vbScript in Outlook 2007, the
recommendations in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302003 didn't help
either. Putting on all the office updates sorted that out in the end.

Regarding the new UI I still find myself cursing MS and muttering "Where
have they put it?" when I'm trying to do certain things although this
site can help...

http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/asstvid.aspx?assetid=XT1014932910
33&vwidth=1044&vheight=788&type=flash&CTT=11&Origin=HA101491511033
<http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/asstvid.aspx?assetid=XT101493291
033&vwidth=1044&vheight=788&type=flash&CTT=11&Origin=HA101491511033>

Interactively click the old Excel 2003 menu, and then the site shows you
where it hides (and it DOES hide!) in Excel 2007...

Steve