[THIN] Re: Office 2007

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:33:42 -0400

Yes, I have but I've had troubles with it in a longhorn environment.
It just did not run due to a license issue...   I get an error stating
this version of office is not meant to run on a Terminal Server.   I
have not tried it on 2k3 yet.    I do have it running on my xp
workstation and it works pretty good.  I'm sending this from it...

I'm submitted the bug report to MS and they are working on it.   Let me
know if it runs for you.   We think it was a license key issues.

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server

DABCC, Inc.