[THIN] Re: [OT]:RE: Re: Win2k SP4

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:11:52 -0400

One thing that you have to remeber though when you state accountability.  If
your Mission critical Exchange server or SQL server goes down even though it
is supposed to be the most stable...blah blah on the market if it goes doen
and cause the ruin of your business There is no way in hell that you would
be able to sue Microsoft (or any other company for that matter) and win.

Just like with PSS there will be finger pointing between Hardware
Manufacturer, Software vendor, Microsoft and the person who installed it and
you will go around in circles and it will do nothing other than waste time
and more money which you do have due to your company going bankrupt due to
this outage