[THIN] Re: [OT]:RE: Re: Win2k SP4

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:25:23 -0400

sorry I sent it out before I finished my thought on it

Tech support and userr training  Due to the nature of most open source
applications the documentation is awesome and very easy to read(it has to be
) so if the person can read they should be able to use it and / or
troubleshoot it to a certain extent(depending on their tech ability) there
are also alot of very very useful newsgroups that help.

I am not advocating Linux or Microsoft or any other OS or application.  I
believe that if I buy something I shouldhave the ability to fix it or give
it a tuneup every once in a while and not have to depend on programmers that
sometime have no clue.

Like I stated before it is like haveing a car and not being able to change
the oil yourself or rotate the tires but rather you have to take it to GM to
have them do it and charge you alot of money for it

Magnus