[THIN] Re: OFFTOPIC --- unable to access internet

  • From: Adam Thompson <adwulf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:03:55 +0100

On 24 August 2011 03:56, Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I will check NIC drivers, but wouldn't those give an issue with ANY
> connection, not just a specific router?

I've seen a few issues with various systems with only crop up with
specific versions of driver/firmware when used with other products.

eg: A recent issue with LSI/OnStor Bobcat NAS appliances that only
affected them if they were using a specific firmware revision *and*
were connected to a 3Par SAN which was running a specific code
revision.

--
AdamT
Karaoke: Japanese for 'avoid this pub'.  As in "Karaoke, Saturday 7pm-11pm".