[THIN] Re: Non-server admins seeing everybody else's printers.

  • From: Shane M Ryan <shanemryan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:18:59 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see any of the users in those groups.  I am going to continue to try to
reproduce the issue.  Thanks for the response.

Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: power users and print operators can see
all printers.  Check the affected accounts for those groups.

 On 10/16/07, Shane M Ryan <shanemryan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: A customer of mine
called me today and said that the Citrix PS4 servers used to hide all session
printers except the ones auto-created by the user.  This worked for months he
mentioned.  Then last week users intermittantly started being able to view all
printers on the server, even if they aren't members of the local admin group.
He said nothing had been changed.  :)   I created a test user and logged in and
I wasn't able to reproduce this.  Anybody else run into this problem?

and lay it on us.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.