[THIN] Non-server admins seeing everybody else's printers.

  • From: Shane M Ryan <shanemryan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 07:33:47 -0700 (PDT)

A customer of mine called me today and said that the Citrix PS4 servers used to
hide all session printers except the ones auto-created by the user.  This
worked for months he mentioned.  Then last week users intermittantly started
being able to view all printers on the server, even if they aren't members of
the local admin group. He said nothing had been changed.  :)   I created a test
user and logged in and I wasn't able to reproduce this.  Anybody else run into
this problem?

and lay it on us.