[THIN] Re: Non-server admins seeing everybody else's printers.

  • From: "Chad.M Schneider" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:13:46 -0500

Power users?

>>> shanemryan@xxxxxxxxx 10/16/2007 9:33:47 AM >>>
A customer of mine called me today and said that the Citrix PS4 servers
used to hide all session printers except the ones auto-created by the
user.  This worked for months he mentioned.  Then last week users
intermittantly started being able to view all printers on the server,
even if they aren't members of the local admin group. He said nothing
had been changed.  :)   I created a test user and logged in and I wasn't
able to reproduce this.  Anybody else run into this problem?