[THIN] Re: New Subscription Advantage rules

  • From: "George Yobst" <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:16:59 -0700

I think Citrix is doing the same thing as the Airlines did to the
travel agencies -- squeeze out the middle-man and take the profit
themselves.  Booooo!
(Now watch my SA costs go up 20% since I said that!) -George

On 7/20/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

GREAT that means you guys can come to me for your licensing then :)

lol

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 7/20/06, George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > My vendor, Xiologix, just said the same thing. ;-( Guess I'd better raise the budget a bit. Thanks for the heads up! -George

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst phone: 503.723.4890 Library Information Network of Clackamas County fax: 503.794.8238 16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208 web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654 email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx "...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." - Epictetus ************************************************ For Archives, RSS, to Unsubscribe, Subscribe or set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link: //www.freelists.org/list/thin ************************************************