[THIN] Re: New Subscription Advantage rules

  • From: "Peterson David" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:42:05 -0400

Yeah, it is MTM. I started using them back when they were Vector ESP.
The message I got made it sound like it was an across the board change,
not just MTM. If it is just them, I might have just started looking for
another vendor, but we only have 70 licenses, so the cost increase is
negligable for me, and I like being able to go to their Stump Andy Jones
presentations.