[THIN] Re: New Microsoft commercial

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:35:52 -0700

I hate to be positive here :-), but I think it is really funny and let's
give some credit here- Bill Gates willing to make fun of himself? That is a
huge transformation from the days of the Evil Empire and lying in court!!!!

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266