[THIN] Re: New Microsoft commercial

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:01:06 -0500

i converted my wife and I to apple over three years ago, then my brother,
and finally my parents.  It's been smooth sailing for all of us.  Sure, a
couple questions have cropped up but other than than that, not a single
problem with any of us.  That's three households. two small kids, two
teenagers, two housewives (sorry, domestic engineers), two retirees, one IT
geek, and one salesman.  No compatability problems, no crashes, no lockups.
The things have just run exactly as advertised.  And we're all using third
party apps, different office suites, games etc.

If my Dad can use the thing without making it crash, then they are as solid
as advertised.  My Dad can make computers crash just be walking into the
room.