[THIN] Re: New Microsoft commercial

  • From: Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:49:23 +0100

I was going to start typing a long and very specific list about Apple lies, but
I get way too angry and life is  too short.

I converted my wife and I to Apple about a year ago. It's been a complete
nightmare. *Way* less stable than XP. I bought my wife Apple because I was fed
up having to be IT support on her Vista machine. Now I just can't talk to her
about her computer she's so angry with the ongoing problems. It's not
stretching it very  far to say Apple came close to wrecking my home life.

Next round of hardware will undoubtedly be Wintel running XP.