[THIN] Re: NTAVO thin clients

  • From: "Michel Roth" <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:19:35 +0100

Chris,

I think they are a relative newcomer on the ThinClient market. If you have
the possibilty you shoudl give the Wyse 1125SE (or it's succesor) a try.
It's one of the cheapest Thin Clients around and has some of the best
performance I have ever seen. They are a real "Thin" Client though. So no
22-in-1 card readers, modems and not a trimmed down version of Windows on
it.

Just my two cents...

Regards,
Michel Roth