[THIN] NTAVO thin clients

  • From: Chris Buechler <thinlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:44:41 -0500

Hi all,

Anybody have any experience with NTAVO thin clients? I'm looking to replace our older Neoware units with faster machines, specifically considering the NTA 6010B. I searched the list archive and not a single mention was found, which leads me to believe they're not widely deployed at all. I'm not looking to become a beta tester on an unproven product, but on the other hand, my initial impression could be way off.

Any insight and/or experiences would be greatly appreciated (on-list or off).

Cheers,
-Chris