[THIN] Re: NAV on MF XP FR2

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:42:47 -0700

First off, you need to install the Server version.  You cannot
install the Client version of NAV.

I have installed 7.6 with Application Mode turned on.  I log into the
server, put it install mode, then I push the install from the SSC.
Works every time for me.  BTW, it's running on Windows NT4 TSE SP6
and Windows 2000 Server SP2/SRP1SP2.

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406